Best posts made by OCRG10
It is so annoying "mission failed" when you have made an effort to fulfill it the way you want, it has happened to me with absurd and incoherent missions and that I have never used the teammates, but unfortunately they will not correct it or change for more threads and posts you make, I've learned over time. It happens, is that GRB was not designed for teammates and the friendly AI is mediocre that complicates the tactics. I recommend that you play it only with your Nomad or cooperative.
Latest posts made by OCRG10
@ubi-froggard Hello, in the end they didn't fix it and the worst thing is that now it happens more often. I already understand why no more support, THEY COULD NOT MAKE THINGS BETTER. Anaway, thanks to the moderators for the support, it's a shame that they didn't provide the necessary support internally.
I DON'T THINK THEY WILL LEAVE THE GAME LIKE THIS AND DO NOT GIVE MORE SUPPORT!!! Now it has more bugs than before, secondary missions can't be finished because talking to the NPC is blocked, also the loading of enemies that never arrive, helicopters and cars are blocked for faction missions, etc.
HI, I have been accumulating more than 2,000 units for more than 10 years and this week I realized that I only have 400 units. What's going on? I know that this is something intangible, but it is something that I have achieved! Can you expropriate without consulting the player?
Please, can I get my units back.
In the previous section of the ubisoft forums I had published several errors. But how they were deleted when changing the page (Only the moderators who paid attention). In any case, will there be no more support, will they open more updates to fix bugs or has this died definitively?
Anyway, here I leave the bugs that were overlooked and thanks to the moderators who read and listened to the players. They are truly the team that Ubisoft needs to develop games. THANK YOU!
- Backpack 5.11 RUSH24: Environment textures are not present on this item.
- Tac Tailo Operator Backpack and BLACKHAWCK S.T.R.I.K.E Vest, the straps and the physics are poorly implemented for me. In videos and gameplay these parts stand out more than normal, sometimes interfering with the screen, other times they cover visibility and visually it looks ugly.
- Perspective Photo mode: When it rains and you move the camera in photo mode, the raindrops are only present in the visible area of the gampelay.
Hi, thanks for the reply.
It's true, it was fixed with the update. Maybe the first time I tried it the bug happened, I restarted the game and it hasn't happened again.
HI, I tested the mod for a long time, sometimes there are fun moments and other difficult ones that not even escaping is possible.
Do you know how to edit the variables or parameters of the mod? or where I can see an example of what to do? I saw some comments on Nexus about people editing damage or ammo count but nothing that helped me.
thanks for your great mod. I had previously tried it and today that I can play it I think I have found some changes:
- The enemy reaction returned by default or was it always like this? for example: spartan mod 3 enemies guarding a motorcycle, I shot one and the other 2 before they ran to hide or they detected me. Now I shoot and the others have some time thinking about what to do.
- Weapon damage changes were seen? I think so.
And if it is possible to ask you for a request:
- The sound that the enemies' weapons make can be increased to generate even more heat zone?
- The sound of explosions can be increased?
- Can you increase the number of enemy NPCs? as in bases and patrols?
- When they discover you in a base and you hide after a short time they return to normal, maybe if you hide they remain on yellow alert, watching?
- The probability that the shot will hit you is less with distance? except snipers.
- When you are in the open world when fighting with pups, you can hear them talking on the radio asking for reinforcements or saying "the enemy is here", is it possible that they really call for reinforcements?
Thanks! your efforts are gratefully received.
Are you going to be updating the mod or something like that?