Welcome to discussion
Best posts made by oSPoIICraig
Latest posts made by oSPoIICraig
@ubi-wan I had already done most of that before and it hadn't helped, however I've progressed further into the story and made another alliance in Oxenefordscire. After making the alliance and completing the arc I went back to Glowecestre and it hasn't crashed for now so i'm not sure what was the cause of the crashes or if it'll happen again but for now if gotten into the town and gotten the fast travel so it seems to be resolved.
Recently picked up the game digitally on Xbox Series X and my issue is that while exploring the map any time I get within about 200 metres of Glowecestre the game freezes and then crashes.
At the moment I can avoid going there as I've only just made an alliance in East Anglia but I like clearing the map of fast travels and collect items which I can't do in this area now.
It also worries me that I might get blocked from completing the game if I can't fix the issue.
A little more information:
- Playing digital version on Xbox Series X
- Have fully quit the game/I'm not starting it from quick resume
- Have tried power cycling the console
- I've not yet started any main quest to do with the glowecestrecire area
- Very consistent crash every time I get within about 200 metres of the fast travel located in Glowecestre
Cheers for any help or advice