Welcome to discussion
Best posts made by palniok
Latest posts made by palniok
@ubi-woofer , in addition to above, answers to your questions below:
- Which model of controller are you using? Is it an Xbox One controller or an Xbox Series X|S controller?
Xbox Series X controller
- What are the specs of your PC in brief? (CPU, GPU, RAM)
Ryzen 5800X, 32GB RAM, RTX 3070, MSI X570 Unify, ASUS USB-BT500 receiver, Windows 10, latest versions of OS and drivers
- Is your control input method set to exclusively controller, or hybrid?
Hybrid, I can switch between K/M and gamepad.
- Do you have any other bluetooth devices or input devices connected at the same time while playing? Have you tested with these disconnected?
No. Only the gamepad.
- If connecting the controller(s) to your PC with a wire, do the issues persist, or are they resolved?
It works like a charm with a wire, but it's very unconvenient for me and I don't want to use the wire.
I have the same issue. I even bought 3rd party bluetooth 5.0 receiver (I thought maybe it's the motherboard's implementation issue), but it still disconnects. AC: Valhalla is the ONLY game it happens and my symptoms are 100% identical to yours.
I would add that it started to disconnect during cut-scenes... like right before a fight with [ xxx ] after conquering Cent.