Best posts made by pempher0
Latest posts made by pempher0
Some information about my situation:
- My current setup is a bootcamped 2018 MacBook Pro connected to a 75hz acer monitor
- This is the program pathway
- C:/Program Files (x86)/Ubisoft/Ubisoft Game Launcher/games/Assassin's Creed II/
- I recently bought the Ezio Auditore Pack from the Ubisoft store and I am launching Assassin's Creed II from UbisoftConnect
- I have tried redownloading both the game and the launcher
Every time I try to launch the game, it shows a partially filled white screen before immediately crashing. This occurs in a span of probably a second or so. I attached what I see when I launch the game. I've read on some forum post that Ubisoft games don't like it if you download the game on the Windows Storage System(?) and that a possible solution is to download it on an external hard drive. I don't know if that is possible for me since my laptop is partitioned and the hard drive I am using, I have only used it when my laptop was in MacOS. Does anyone have any possible solutions?
TLDR: My laptop won't run AC 2 when I try to launch it from UbisoftConnect. It only shows a white screen.