Best posts made by piksel8x8
There are limitations to what can be optimized, however.
Only level 40 High-end, Gear Set, and Exotic gear and weapons can be optimized.
A walk in the West End: (http://vax71hfr.free.fr/pix/?q=album/18-west-end) : 49 photos to (re)discover the neighborhood. No art but some surprising, beautiful or hidden places — could you find them ?
@sock_monkey I would use an Acosta's Go-Bag. You may try to incapacitate mobs with electricity, iem, fire, blind… just before the grenade explodes.
The Frag has a small radius and is easier to escape. Firewall spec. gives high survivability and the Cluster that has a very large range.
If you focus on status effect (from grenade) the Survivalist spec. and its incendiary grenades may be also a good option (and mender mine)
@mad_a0 Same here. I think you need WoNY before you can optimize your gear.
Latest posts made by piksel8x8
- Fragmentation Grenade is exclusive to the Demolitionist specialization (lvl 30+);
- Explosive Seeker Mine, you know ;
- Shrapnel trap is a skill you acquire by defeating Bardon Schaeffer (season 3) (is it still available ?);
- (perfect) Sadist weapon talent : bonus damage to bleeding enemies, and apply bleeding after 4 kills ;
- Trauma body armor (chest) talent applies bleeding when shooting the chest (and blind when shooting the head) ;
- you can find
hollow pointExplosive ammo in the small red/yellow crates.
At level 11 you have access to Explosive seeker mine and explosive ammo (and stinger hive @suschunga). And don't forget to shoot gaz tanks near an enemy !
You can also use :
- Fragmentation Grenade (Demolitionist spec.),
- Explosive Seeker Mine,
- Shrapnel trap,
- a weapon with talent (perfect) Sadist,
- a chest armor with talent Trauma, (I like it !)
- or simply hollow point ammo you can find here and there.
All these are great with Ongoing gearset.
Some objects can provoke bleed effect when they explode.