Best posts made by Plippero
Latest posts made by Plippero
- It did appear as u said. I forgot to mention, that the first time i excepted the mission (with the tab button on the PC), and the second time I didn´t. But else it was excactly how you described it, yes.
- The first corpse I ran into where this bug appeard, was in East- Engla, at the "Forest Hideout". One other location I remember was at the "Sancta Maria´s Abbey" during a raid in Essexe. I unfortunatly dont remeber all locaitons
- I veryfied all my files and everything was correct.
Thanks for your fast reply
Sometimes you stumble across another dead player and if u interact with them you recieve a mission to take revenge on the killer. Last time i got in the range of about 200 meters of the corpse of a player I recieved the mission automatically, wich told me to interact with the corpse, so i can find out who the killer is and avange them. That would be a fine change from ubisoft, so you get notified when someone is near you.
I instead dont recieve this mission one time, but the "you got a new mission sound" and the notification on this mission pops out a bunch of times. The most I experienced was about five times in 20 seconds, wich is not just annoying, but also very distracting from what you are doing at the moment. I even had this bug over a longer time period, when I wasnt in the range of the other player at all. Even when I was over 1000 meters away it still followed me and I still recieved the mission a couple of times. Restarting the Game fixed it, so it seems, but later i ran over another body and the bug was back again. It didnt seem to "follow" me this time, but there was still a multiple recieve sound and pop out from the mission.
Thanks for your support and hopefully a soon fix : - )
When i fought Leofrith in the Arena i noticed my endurance bar not going down. First I thought it was wanted that way by the game, but when i ran out of it, my character strted to make noises so I knew that it was actually down. When i tried to dodge i couldnt and after waiting a little time the character nooises stopped and i could dodge again. Even I entually defeated him it was really hard to keep track with not seeing it...
More bug specific (What I know):
- I came into the boss fight with Leofrith
- The endurence bar never went down even when my endurence got lower
- Reloading the game didn´t help to fix the bug
- As soon as I got out of the fight again everything worked normal again with no further bugs involved
Ty for your time, hope I can help others to not also having to go through that. Answer if further information is needed and sry for bad language