Best posts made by Powie_666
Latest posts made by Powie_666
I could manage to get interaction menu to confirm the kill.
What I did:
- Created a manual savegame directly on the boulder, where the body is located.
- Uninstall Assassins Creed Valhalla & UPlay (seriously).
- Download & Install both again
- Start the game and Continue
- At first I had no success using my autosave on the boulder, strange enough the horse of Wuffa was back alive and also stuck in the boulder
- I had to then reload the manual save from 1. a couple of times. The dead body moved every time I did it.
- After the 3-4 reloads, the body was placed so close to my character that I could confirm the kill. Even though the body was still stuck in there...
Hello everyone, hope someone can help me with a bug,
I started hunting down some zealots and killed Wuffa recently in East-Anglia. With my last strike however, I pushed her body underground / into a boulder:
I already fast travel away, progressed further in the story in some hours and restarted the game a couple of times. After returning to her location, she's still stuck in there...
Any idea how to reset the NPC model or get her out? Looting through the boulder does not work, there is no interaction possible. Playing on PC & Ubisoft Connect