Posts made by PTSpeedyG
So, I have found an invisible one-way wall on a set of stairs during freeroam.
- I cannot go up the stairs, using normal movement
- I can go down the stairs on any type of movement
It is located at East Anglia, on the Eastern part of the region.
Check map here:
And this is the flight of stairs:
Possible spoilers so, beware!
So, while I was exploring I came across the Lerion estate and its secrets.
I found out that, while you are fighting Regan, you can bug her out of the combat zone, making her not attack while you can hit her with arrows and abilities.
I was fairly low to fight her.
Here is how it happened:
- I placed myself facing the path between the statue (how you start the encounter) and the cave where she "might" spend the nights.
- Managed to get her between me and the wall on the left to the path
- Used the "Rush & Bash" ability on level 2 to pin her to the wall and somehow she just stayed completely still
- Tried to use the bow and she got damage (also with the Axe throwing ability)
- She did not went on second stage of fight
- Killed her
Things to consider:
- If you move out of the combat zone and she is fairly away from said zone, a small shield on the health bar appears and you cannot hit her
- She is pushed back everytime you it her so it is possible that you are unable to give damage to her if she is further away and you need to move out of the zone
Unfortunately I did not manage to record the encounter so it would be easier to understand.
For gameplay sake, Ubisoft, patch it so she can teleport back inside the zone when it occours.
Before they do, Vikings, try it.