Best posts made by R.Scott.Glasgow
Latest posts made by R.Scott.Glasgow
Not to be pointed, but has your team play-tested this game at all? Especially the hunting fishing? Here's what I've found.
- Killed 53 Antlers Reindeer without a single Antlers dropping. Nothing but deer hooves.
- Killed countless Arctic foxes. No fox furs. Just wolves teeth. Seriously?
-Walked the ENTIRE coastline of the Arctic area twice. EVERY single shoreline. Not a single Big Mackerel seen. Not one.
- If a fish swims behind a boat, the line breaks. Can't move your character to adjust. Its simply a loss.
- Small animals move fast and rarely stop for more than 3 seconds, and when you go to shoot them in those 3 seconds, you nearly invariably miss.
- One shot--even a silent miss--sends EVERY animal in the vicinity in a panic sprint--even the nearby fish in the water 30 feet away and behind me. This is ridiculous.
This is NOT an A-list experience. I'd expect these issues in a game half the cost. Its pretty much made up my mind to steer me and my friends away from future UbiSoft products.