Posts made by Rock_Sampson
After updating the game to 1.1.2, I have now found that if I try to open the web browser in the overlay, it immediately causes Ubisoft Connect to crash, meaning that I can no longer play the game as it will no longer save. Sometimes it causes the game to crash straight to desktop as soon as I acknowledge the error message.
The first and most serious bug: after completing the Yule archery competition, my quiver capacity has now reset to its base amount, even though it is fully upgraded. Reloading a previous save does not fix this.
Second: while in the Yule Brawl, I lost the ability to lock onto opponents with the R stick; I had to reload a save to fix this
Third: every time I reload a save Eivor is drunk.
This has been happening to me as well, and the one constant is that in Event Viewer I keep seeing this message: "Display driver nvlddmkm stopped responding and has successfully recovered." I don't know whether the game is causing issues with the Nvidia driver or whether it is the other way round.
I would like to submit multiple bugs:
- Using the Emergency Aim ability is almost impossible, because the aiming point keeps snapping around randomly instead of at the enemy that spotted me;
- The world and character textures can still turn out blurry, even with the textures settings on High and Texture settings set to High in Nvidia Control Panel;
- Audio pausing when switching from gamepad to keyboard and mouse, and the game actually freezing for a few seconds when switching back;
- Chain Assassination does not always work, as it doesn't always target nearby enemies, plus it can be difficult to select the next target when the camera is still fixated on the first kill;
- Horses stop galloping when near hostile NPCs, which means it is physically impossible to outrun dangerous animals;
- Multiple bugs with the fishing mechanic, including:
* Fish disappearing, sometimes even when I am pulling in a fish. The worst instance is occurring around Folcanstan, where it is now impossible to fish there because the fish will despawn almost as soon as I fast travel there, and travelling there by boat or on foot does not change anything;
* Fish will sometimes become impossible to reel in, as they just swim off in another direction. Sometimes they will even swim around while out of the water;
* The swinging animation for the fishing rope sometimes does not work
I have included some pictures as a reference. The thing that looks like a big pile of rocks is supposed to be
I am currently finding it incredibly difficult, if not impossible to fish around Folcastan, because the fish keep disappearing. I have even had fish disappear while I was reeling them in. Restarting the game has had no effect. This is aggravating because it’s the one place (so far) I know that has bream and flatfish.