Posts made by Ry_ver
@erkek2000 The reason I'm not playing the game currently is mainly due to toxicity and team killing. Rainbow Six is likely losing large portions of their community to team killing or toxicity related incidents.
Here's some of my potential solutions for the developers:
- Mode without team killing.
- Alternative massively reduce friendly fire damage.
- Even more strict measures when it comes to team killing. I.E if the game detects you reverse team killed a team member and believes you did so intentionally - IMMEDIATE BAN and permanent strike on their account. Achieve this maybe by looking at their movements before the kill, when the team kill occurred, was it at the start of the round as a reverse team kill?, starting health of the team member being tked, if the player themselves believed it was intentional or not.
@rambobambibambo I would MUCH rather have some balancing / game-play issues than have increadibly toxic behaviour every match.
Toxic behaviour has been growing like an unwanted mold on this community festered by team killing mechanics.
At least make a single mode that has team killing turned off for casual players to enjoy.
I figure there may be some game-play related issues with this still, but my solutions for keeping team killing are as followed:
- Making it so bullets can't go through team members.
- Or Making team members take 1/6th the damage from bullets and 1/3 from explosives or other traps.