Best posts made by Saastan
Latest posts made by Saastan
To help us to take a closer look at this, please can you let us know the following:
- Which weapon has been affected?
- Spartan Bow
- What quality was your weapon at prior to the reset?
- Were any used resources/runes added to your inventory following the reset? Or are you now missing all raw materials used/runes equipped?
- Runes and resources returned to inventory
- Did you find the raw materials in-game, or were they purchased using Helix Credits?
- all found in-game
- Did you notice this upon reloading your save following the update? Or did this happen after taking part in a River Raid?
- After update reloading a manual save, not yet started any River Raids yet
playing on PC
PLEASE FIX Ubisoft, it is quite the stupid and annoying bug. How come this hasn’t popped up in any of the tests?!
Every single time I start up the game or a save is reloaded Eivor is drunk. It takes about 30 seconds to a minute to clear up. It is really annoying, and by the looks of it a lot of people are experiencing this. When is it going to be fixed?
Tried again today and it worked in the end. Very glad to be moving forwards again I was really close to tossing the game aside, thank you everyone for posting your solutions - lets hope Ubisoft fixes it soon for all players and the need for travelling to Norway and back and pushing people downhill with your horse - without it being part of an actual quest -will no longer be needed.
(throw the baby in the oven, anyone )
@ubi-woofer I just tried it, pushed Randvi down with my horse (which sounds easier than it was) to approx where Valka stopped the last few times. Then went back to get Valka at the docks. Unfortunately when I came back with Valka Randvi was nowhere to be seen
@ubi-woofer sorry but “push her down the hill with a horse” being an official Ubisoft answer, don’t you thing this is slightly ridiculous? I’ll try it again tomorrow but in all honesty I’m slightly ticked off that this would be the formal workaround, I mean, c’mon patch the bloody thing already.
Please please Ubisoft fix this I have tried every possible solution listed here but I cannot finish this quest. I am playing on PC and tried the solutions listed above. I got Randvi to stand in the “proper” place outside by travelling to Norway and back but as soon as I go down to the docks to get Valka she moves back into the longhouse. This is so frustrating
Same here, this seriously pisses me off, I take all kinds of trouble to clean the map as much as possible before heading out to England but some locations are just not reachable even though loot and mysteries are clearly indicated for those areas