Best posts made by SaiMorphX
Latest posts made by SaiMorphX
Hi @kreutzgang I'm not sure about "how far", I am doing the Ireland stuff "Wrath of the Druids", I went to Asgard way to early, I haven't done a whole lot of the base game, my skill points are at 170, I'd have to start the game to figure out just how far I am in the story, I think I'm two or three area into the main missions, made the mistake of romancing the step brother wife, taking her to another town.
@borax_swallower You're kind of lucky, Don't get me wrong, it's not that bad, I switched from a light bow to a hunter bow and beat the wolf... but I couldn't beat the builder. and I got to Asgard at power level 55, I got the wake up button at 60~63, I basically got every tear, and did all but 1 mystery mission, and when I left, I was at power level 70, I'm going to wait until I'm Plvl 90+ to go back and try the builder.
You can do it! but if you get too many frost giants on you, either at the bifrost which there are A LOT!!! (hint climb over the door, kill the boss, then close it) worked for me! XD and in the little winter area there's a good number and in the woods south west of Oden's tower...
If it get's fixed and you get in, just keep in mind, have a manual save point, or you'll be stuck.
@saimorphx I'm not sure why I can't see the one reply this says I got. but, I think the power level needed to get out of Asgard is lower than 70, maybe closer to 60, I'm at power level 63 and I see a wake up icon Heimdall's tower. I'm only 10 Ymir's Tears away from 5 more power points, so I wasn't as upset, it will only have taken an extra day to get to 70 power from were I was.
But, that wake up button should just be a given at any power level, if your in, there should be a way to get out!!
Why would you make the quest In Dreams avail if a player isn't a high enough level to play it properly? Why would you make it imposable to leave Asgard?
So, after HOURS!!!!!!!!!!!!!! In Asgard, I get to the "Extended Family: Chase the wolf" bit of this awesome story, but you know, I got here too early!!!!! After hours of progress, I hit up google to see how to leave Asgard. Yeah
How To Leave Asgard In Assassin’s Creed Valhalla
- If you’re underpowered for Asgard, there are a ton of things that can kill you.
- If you’re accidentally stumbled up in Asgard and do not wish to die there, all you have to do is load up an earlier save.
- All you have to do is go to the pause menu, you can press Esc on PC or left on the D-Pad on consoles.
- Select the button the says “Load Game”
- Find the closest save that you’d like to load back into the game, make sure that you select the one which is closest to when you went to Asgard.
- Simply load the save file and you’ll be back on Midgard where it is safe and no mythical creature is out to kill you.
How To Leave Asgard When You’re At Recommended Power Level
- If you’re at level 70 or above in Assassin’s Creed Valhalla, you can easily leave Asgard as and when you wish.
- You will need to complete the first mission on the Bifrost that leads up to Asgard.
- Finish up the cutscene, it will tell you about the lore of it and what you mean to the place.
- After that, go to the map and look for the icon in the top-left area.
- Click on it and down to travel back to England by waking up.
THANK YOU!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! My Options, lose all the progress for the last 4+ hours, or stay here in hopes one day I get enough experience to finally reach Power lvl70! 15 power levels to go! YAY ME!!!! you know, a popup, "you are entering a part of the game you are not at the recommended level to play", a curtesy autosave when you drink the potion, you SOMETHING, nope, the last autosave was 6 hours ago!!!
Ubisoft, here's an exercise to help the developers understand what this feels like! pick a day of the week, around lunch time, reset the development CVS servers back to the beginning of the day, so they all have to start over, a meager 4 hours of progress lost!!!! Then see if this is fun, if this is something the players will like! If they like it cool I guess... if not, maybe it's not something to subject the players too!
Why can't we just wake up from this? Why can't we wake up, go back, and visit Valka when we want to come back to Asgard?!?
What is the rantionale for doing this to players? why let us into an area we aren't a proper level for, then force us to lose progress to leave?
Anyone know if there Is there anyway to leave Asgard without losing progress? or was the info on the linked site accurate?