Best posts made by SandCastle0369
Latest posts made by SandCastle0369
Great game. Several bugs and dialog sound issues still but overall ok.
Things I have thought about that I would like to see added to Division 2 or even Division 3 if they gonna make it
- Switch shoulders when aiming. The option to switch shoulders is a feature in wildlands and breakpoint and helps greatly when clearing rooms.
- Crouch walk and more stealth options. not everything needs to be run and gun. For once I would like to sneak up on some bad guys and kill them silently. To clear a building without alerting anyone would be a nice challenge.
- Execution animations, i.e. COD Cold War and other games. This would add some variety to kills to the game.
- (Division 3) I would love to see NON bullet sponge enemies. Both D1 and D2 have bullet sponges which take 3 or 4 clips to take down. I feel Wildlands and Breakpoint did this so much better while still keeping it challenging and tough on higher difficulties.
- More character customization options, hair, tattoos, clothes, etc
- Add more characters from other UBI soft games, Splinter cell, Rainbow Six, etc. Clothes, playable characters, etc
- Better more realistic graphics, less cartoony
- Better animations for running, sneaking, Knee sliding, less jerky twist your controller left and right in any direction you can to avoid a bullet without taking fatigue or aiming penalties. Currently this sucks.
If you could add something to improve the game, what would you like to add?