Best posts made by Sehentsin
The bandits that carry the ingots infinitely respawn with the ingots, so this may not be a bug. Did you loot this area before?
Latest posts made by Sehentsin
Videos and screenshots for the following bugs are available here: https://drive.google.com/drive/folders/1x9jIeJMb3mLmhhHRBVDdZVWssyn-bU5P?usp=sharing: (https://drive.google.com/drive/folders/1x9jIeJMb3mLmhhHRBVDdZVWssyn-bU5P?usp=sharing).
- Avenge player incorrect spawn: players to avenge occasionally spawn in strange positions such as seen here.
- Benesec/Beneseck: the character Beneseck of Bath is spelt "Beneseck" in the Order menu and "Benesec" during dialogue.
- Blacksmith scroll reset: the scrolling in the blacksmith menu resets interfering with quality upgrades. This occurs regardless of who the blacksmith is; it happens occasionally, but happens consistently through certain periods of time including through exiting and re-entering the menu.
- Cutscene key missing post-Impaling The Seax: after killing The Seax, the cutscene is missing the indicated key. spoilerRandvi lover address bug: Randvi will continue to publicly address you as her lover between rescuing Sigurd and the Hordafylke Arc if Eivor romanced her. spoiler
@ubi-borealis The hotfix seems to have fixed the horse rider assassination. I have since been able to hear songs by demand and automatically.
@ubi-borealis I have only seen this in one location and only once. This occurred to the south of the central church in Ledecestre.
@ubi-borealis I meant to provide an update earlier on the last one: by raising Eivor to Tove's level by standing on a stool, the subsequent interaction triggered a cutscene that seems to have resolved it. I have since experienced this outside the simulation, with both the characters sometimes standing on chairs or boxes, similar to Tove in the video.
Videos to these bugs are available here: https://drive.google.com/drive/folders/1mFcp_tpmb6UsiPx4UrcLZmTeip9H6NiX?usp=sharing: (https://drive.google.com/drive/folders/1mFcp_tpmb6UsiPx4UrcLZmTeip9H6NiX?usp=sharing).
- Fire missing from madman finisher (visual): the fire on madman torches is frequently missing.
- Lolingestone Bandit Camp cage door bug (visual): a door for a cage in Lolingestone Bandit Camp is misplaced (this does not prevent entry).
- Post-Rouecistre Fortress siege crowd bug (visual): after the siege of Rouecistre Fortress during The Man Behind the Man, a large group of the invaders clip into each other in a line and do not move normally.
- [Spoiler] Tove inaccessible bug (gameplay, visual): after completing A Brewing Storm, Tove stands on her stool and cannot be interacted with. During A Brewing Storm, Dag died with his axe, but I have not tried for other outcomes yet. This issue has not yet resolved itself (after reloading).
@ubi-borealis I did notice this after acquiring Shoulder Bash, but I had no opportunities to do this between installing 1.1.2 and acquiring that ability.
@ubi-borealis The problem seems to be that the UI sometimes suggests that a song is playing when it is not. I have had songs play automatically before, but now they do not. Requesting them works though as I just tested it.
Videos to these bugs are here: https://drive.google.com/drive/folders/12jYGb5DRHOPtjXY5UYzSrp0ARypypJGp?usp=sharing: (https://drive.google.com/drive/folders/12jYGb5DRHOPtjXY5UYzSrp0ARypypJGp?usp=sharing). Both have occurred consistently for me since 1.1.2.
- Horse rider assassination bug: when attempting to assassinate a horse rider, the instant assassination UI is missing. While I can only tell that the UI is missing, the mechanic seems to be missing as well as I have tried to proceed using the normal controls.
- Longship song bug: while songs show as playing, no tracks can be heard (vocal or instrumental). While I have only experienced this since 1.1.2, this sounds similar to what was posted in this thread: https://discussions.ubisoft.com/topic/94397/ps5-no-vocal-track-on-songs?_=1614210130758.