Posts made by Skormy-Skormy
@rizz768 I regret looting everything. I should have farmed materials with Spec Ops and animal hunting T__T
I find myself traveling in the outside world (Real Life), missing that extra little something from my musical libraries: the unrivaled ingame radio soundtrack of Far Cry 6 with Humberly Gonzalez singing along!
Out of all the official Ubisoft soundtrack releases, this essential bootleg seems to be completely missing!
Please upload it to YouTube, or any music platform! Perhaps make it a downloadable special reward for collecting all the ingame USB Songs, a part of the Season Pass, an unlockable for Ubisoft Coins, anything!
Release it anywhere in any form, just please please please, make it happen!
EDIT: just watched an interview that revealed that Humberly Gonzalez sang along those songs (she was actually the voice actress for Jonrón), PLOT TWIST!!!
We really need multiple autosave options when playing solo... The stutters are horrible and the whole SaveGame folder for Far Cry 6 is under half a Mb, so it feels unreasonable. I hope Ubi gets to patch this soon
This game is too good and near perfection, which is all the more reason to give feedback and hope that it will reach its full potential! You know, from "99% amazing" to "100% amazing"
I agree with OP's post, but have to add:
- flying close to the ground should properly reveal your surroundings on the Map
- move the location name display elsewhere: they shouldn't cover the minimap everytime they pop up
- fix the Binocular/Phone zoom: when using Binoculars/Phone and using the mouse-wheel too early, it switches from the Binoculars/Phone to your next weapon, while all you want is to zoom in already
- fix the dismount-to-ground collision and animations: if I dismount from a horse or vehicle too early, I fall halfway through the ground 90% the time, then get up from there, not properly onto the ground
- fix enemy respawns: certain locations have weird respawn habits for enemy guards, you walk 5 meters, then go back 5 meters and the guards you've just killed 10 seconds ago are back to their station
- fix autosave causing stutters: there's an extreme number of threads about this across the franchise already, this half second stutter is especially noticeable when picking up items, and it is not a hardware related issue
- uncap the framerate of cutscenes: 30 fps is simply not enough, it looks choppy and weird
- fix the VRAM indicator in the Video settings: the HD texture pack is not "just +1Gb VRAM", the display is broken and the game will attempt to load in with the HD texture pack but the VRAM limitations will cause some textures blurring out randomly
- fix vehicle pop-ins: sometimes vehicles, especially aircraft just "appears" and pops in, FarCry 5 also had this oddity happening a lot
Can't think of anything else, I must go liberate a gorgeous tropical island! Cheers
EDIT: the game seemingly has this stutter at every autosave apparently, although I'm 43 hours in and have 30%+ of the map looted.
Amazing game, setting, story, characters but this stuttering on pickup is really a slap to the immersion and clearly a technical bug.
You must pick up 100 000 individually save-tracked crafting items across the world to become the most successful guerrilla, Dani! But it will cost you, greatly. The stuttering! The stuttering!
Nvidia RTX 3060 TI
Intel 5820k i7
Samsung m.2 970 EVO Plus
64 Gb DDR4
Windows 10, latest drivers, updates, the game runs dreamy smooth, then every time I pick up stuff, bam, stutter