Posts made by Subarashii6
I 'd like to enlist a few problems with the game (PC version). Despite the terrible performance, which is not even close to what's expected for the visuals the game offers, here are some disturbing technical issues I encounter on every session, even from the first second:
Graphical and technical issues:
- Flickering objects: mostly walls and rocks disappear and reappear rapidly, even when character does not move, and the light goes through them making visuals ugly
- EXTREMELY bright objects: when I enter a house basement or a cave or a dark place with a lot of shadows during the day, Eivor's and other NPC's eyes, spider webs, water and sometimes spamming rays of light are luminous, which makes it impossible to see anything due to the contrast with the rest of the room (I have to enter during the night to be able to see anything)
- Shadows appearing in large squares on the bodies of characters
- After the game resumes (e.g.fast traveling or after Alt-Tab) the performace drops significantly sometimes (even down to 8 fps)
- Frame drops at random places that may or may not go away after a few seconds
- Voices and sounds are not synced with the actions (e.g. when talking to the dead, the touch that makes them disappear is not synced with the sound)
- Raids: crew members don't always obey or come to the doors/chests for help
- Moving objects: faulty animation (Eivor grabs them and then goes to the side or through them for a second)
- Footsteps: after some actions the footsteps can't be heard (have to combat roll to resume the sound)
- Assassinations: when killing a Zealot, it takes a few seconds before they are available for a finish-off
- Actions (e.g. talking to a person): availability doesn't always show at first try
Note: I am running the game maxed out (no memory leak) at 1080p on an RTX 2060/ i5 9400f/16 GB ram.
Please fix them because they make a so far acceptable game so unbearable and makes me an imbecile for buying it in the first place. Maybe the series has gone off and don't think it's worth following up anymore.