Posts made by The_Durk_Knight
Just finished Far Cry 6 (PC) and wanted to put my thoughts here for sake of future titles: Not a fan of FC6.
- Biggest gripe is the whole gear system. It's incredibly annoying to switch gear every time I want to do a different aspect of the game. Just have it be unlocks again where XP is more meaningful and can feel like I'm working towards something.
- FC6 felt like a shill to today's big issues/views. I get it. You're OK with gay/trans people.
- Story was pretty "meh". Felt the protagonist's choices were meaningless and just not that gripping.
- No idea what's going on with the climbing/ledges but it was very annoying to get around in this game. Maybe it was more of a bug/glitch issue. Just know it hurt my experience.
- The supremos were a nice addition. Unfortunately, I didn't use anything besides the Triador once I found it since it's incredibly overpowered. I'm all for getting a power kick eventually but not like this. Tone back the power so doesn't feel like there's only one real choice.
Overall not a fan of the game and hope the future titles go back to where FC3-5 (excluding Primal) systems. Love the series. This was too much change in a negative direction.