Best posts made by theVoltan
Latest posts made by theVoltan
I ran into the same problem today. First time I came to the small island, I was able to talk to the priest - apparently he was supposed to be shouting when I approached him (because Eivor made a comment about that) but he wasn't. After that, the nun didn't attack. Every other time I tried, the priest is shouting but I can't talk to him anymore and the nun still doesn't attack.
Playing on PS5.
This is currently preventing me from getting the platinum trophy.
My Eivor's also drunk everytime I load a game (this includes reloading after death). It goes away after a while (like it does after actual drinking). Haven't noticed it happening with fast travel.
I have attended the Yule brawl so that's probably what started it.
It's the PS5 version.
@xenovioussora Same marker location just happened to me. I couldn't find Ake so I travelled there and it seems to be ~250m under the ground too
@carl_with_a_c what I did was shoot all the jars first (including the ones behind the movable obstacle) and then throw a body at it. Throwing it while any jars were still around wouldn't work
Ran into this today and thought "welp, there goes my potential platinum trophy". Luckily then I googled this topic. The body throwing workaround worked for me. Oddly enough, after I was able to move that one obstacle, the 2 that came after it were still in the guy's way (they were moved on my previous attempt but somehow reset themselves this time) but he decided it was good enough and teleported himself out of the building. lol.
@thevoltan Guess it didn't allow to link the video
Anytime I load a game of fast travel, the loading screen (with Eivor able to move around and tips) only lasts a few seconds but then it's followed by about 30 seconds of a black screen with just the autosave icon animating in the corner. I can already hear my surroundings during that time. It wasn't like this when I started the game (it was already updated to v1.0.4 when I started).
- disc version on PS5 (PS5 disc, not upgraded from PS4)
- I'm about 25h in, power level 78
- Completed the quests in Grantebridgescire and Ledecestrescire (in that order) but it started happening a while before I completed the latter
- Got all wealth, mysteries and artifacts in Grantebridgescire and Ledecestrescire but it started happening a while before that
- Haven't touched anything in other regions of England, on my way to East Anglia now
- Playing with male Eivor on default difficulty settings
- Not sure if related - I noticed some very short freezes during gameplay, seem totally random and last maybe half a second - not very often
- Probably unrelated: when I started the game and killed the very first enemy after the prologue, the game awarded me two absolutely unrelated trophies ("Calling in a favor" and "Is anybody out there?") - probably unrelated because the black screen didn't start happening until much later
It's not game breaking and the game is fine otherwise, haven't had any crashes or major glitches (apart from the trophy one) but I'm wondering if there's anything I can do about it.
I posted a video of it here: '>