Posts made by trentcorwin
@ematt5733 Same boat, mate. I think this is my last Ubisoft game. This is ridiculous.
@ubi-borealis I saw the news and announcements for 1.3.0 being released on July 27th. I didn't see anything about the silver/supplies chest problem being fixed. Is it rectified or is this still and outstanding issue?
I noticed this a few days ago went I came back from a long arm of adventuring expecting to be able to upgrade my settlement, since I had done a few raids and knew I had some raw materials to use. But I had zero supplies. I didn't remember supplies being hard to find. Don't exactly recall where I was getting supplies from but I had enough I didn't have to think about it. However, after thinking about it, I think I'm getting measly ~40 silver drops out of the regular loot chests instead of getting supplies. I've completed at least two full provinces, including the regular minor loot chests in the province and gotten nothing from them. Raiding monasteries only gives me more raw materials. Looks like I'm stuck.
- Current Settlement Level - 5
- Amount of Supplies in Inventory - 0 supplies; 390 raw materials
- Total supplies required to complete remaining buildings - unknown; a lot
- Buildings/Upgrades left to complete in settlement - At least Cattle farm; grain farm; mayda's house; fowl farm
- Confirm if you have started the Mastery Challenges - Yes