Best posts made by UbiCecce
With the release of Season 3, the Dev Team had the opportunity to spend some time on a few long-awaited improvements for The Crew 2.
These changes are labelled Quality of life improvements”, this means that throughout the time, our teams identified several pain points hindering the player experience in our game. We acknowledged that these issues were sometimes preventing our Community to fully enjoy the game.
With the next patch, some improvements are making their way to The Crew 2. These changes may appear as minor, or “quick fixes”, but the reality is often different. For some of the changes below, some important systems had to be looked into and partially redesigned. It is important to highlight the efforts of our Dev Team in delivering those updates.
Quality of life improvements are crucial for the health of our game in the long-run, and we felt that the community would like to know more about those coming to the game with Season 3.
- New LIVE Summit Rewards Distribution
LIVE Summits are one of our most popular game modes and many of you tune-in every week to climb those leaderboards and get prized rewards. As you know the main objective of this mode is to offer a competitive PvP environment and reward players accordingly.
We have noticed that The Crew 2 suffered from discrepancies between platforms, due to the difference in terms of population. Our analysis concluded that PS4 and PC players were facing a much stronger challenge than their Xbox and Stadia counterparts.
Given our observations, our Game Designers decided that it was high time we changed this system to offer a better competitive environment as well for all our players, no matter their platform.
Here is what to expect following Season 3 release*:
*Thresholds are based on percentages but rounded up and displayed in hard values for more clarity.
Overall, many more participants will be rewarded, mostly on PlayStation and PC, while making the Xbox and Stadia LIVE Summits a more competitive experience.
- LIVE Summit accessible at Star Level
Every future LIVE Summits will be accessible at Star level, our goal aims at removing as many barriers or blockers as possible for newcomers who would like to try this feature. Star Level players already have access to every discipline, it made little sense to prevent them from participating in LIVE Summits.
- LIVE Summit tutorial
We also added a brief tutorial to the LIVE Summits to introduce the feature, let us know what you think!
- Additional Rewards for completing events
To reinforce the involvement of every player during a LIVE Summit, we are now granting smaller rewards for completing an event. This will incentivize participation and increase rewards granted to players who did not manage to reach higher reward tiers.
Stunt Mode Score Calculation
With Season 3, we made a few modifications to the point calculation system in Stunt Mode.
After the update, only your individual score will be taken into account, the aggregated Crew score will not be registered any longer.
Crew actions such as Jump Overs or Slipstreams will continue to generate points, however any points earned by your fellow Crew Members will not be added to your individual final score. Stunt events leaderboards will be wiped to ensure that these adjustments are reflected in the rankings.
Additionally, the exploit consisting of having a Crew Member leaving the event to score a very short time has been fixed. This means that all sixteen The Chase and The Hunt events will see their leaderboards being wiped as well.
Performance Parts Switch
As soon as you start earning Performance Parts and different vehicles, swapping them around becomes a tedious routine. Some of our most dedicated players even started farming Performance Parts for each of their favourite vehicle, to avoid reinstalling them every time.
This was one of the most regular complaint from the Community and we knew that this needed to be addressed. However, this was not a simple change on our end, as we needed some development time to build and perfect a new intuitive system. Starting with Season 3 Episode 1 the new system allowing for quicker Performance Part switch should make this step quicker and easier.
This system works as follows: you select a source vehicle to get Performance Parts from, then you select a target vehicle to apply those parts on. If Performance Parts were equipped on the target vehicle, these parts will be transferred to the source vehicle.
We hope that you will appreciate this new system, feel free to let us know what you think of it!
This is another regular Community topic of discussion. Due to the design of our back on track system and because of the placement of certain checkpoints, some players managed to find very effective shortcuts.
Some of those present in The Crew 2 have been created on purpose and are part of the initial design of certain races and events. It is also true that many of them were unintended and were changing the way some races are played.
Thanks to community feedback, and thanks to a document put together by Giron228, our Dev Team could look into those shortcuts and address a large part of these races. It is important to emphasize the community contribution on this topic, as it drastically reduced the investigation time that would have been necessary to reach a similar outcome.
Our devs have changed some checkpoint placements, added new ones, placed additional props like barriers and made sure that using the back on track system is not teleporting you ahead on the track. We reviewed close to 70 different races and ended up tweaking nearly 50 of them. (the complete list of affected events will be available in the full patch notes, all these events will see their leaderboards wiped).
We know that we did not fix every shortcut currently available in the game, our community is always very creative to come up with new ways of getting always faster. But we are confident that we managed to fix an important portion of those races. We hope that this will allow you to enjoy racing against your friends in a better environment.
If you have spotted other shortcuts in need of being fixed, please let us know on our forums (bonus points for screenshots and videos).
We added several tyres to your vanity inventory for free. We would like everyone to have more customisation and competitive option by improving the number of stock tyres available to all vehicles.
The team has competitive integrity at heart and would like to avoid having shop or Motorpass items giving an advantage in terms of handling.
- SMOOTH STRECTHED ASPHALT TIRE
- WHITEWALL ASPHALT TIRE
- VINTAGE ASPHALT TIRE
- PERFORMANCE ASPHALT TIRE
- CLASSIC OFFROAD TIRE
- CLASSIC TRAIL ROAD TIRE
- SLICK ASPHALT TIRE
- STRETCHED ASPHALT TIRE "WHITE LINE"
- STRETCHED ASPHALT TIRE
- CLASSIC MONSTER TRUCK TIRE
- CLASSIC ASPHALT TIRE
we're aware of the issues some of you are facing with the download of the update as well as the error messages for Ubisoft+ subscribers and the Free Weekend and are actively working on a fix.
Please follow this forum post to stay updated.
For players affected by the problem with the update itself/missing DLC after updating, there is a workaround which worked for several players:
- The correct version for the game has to be 12.x.x (bottom right in the main menu)
- The correct update is roughly between 2-3GB
- If the roughly 500MB download has downgraded your version, restart Ubisoft Connect, which should trigger the correct update
For any other issues like the game crashing on start-up or visual glitches, please make sure to verify your game files first before reporting it as an issue or bug.
Should you be using any mods, be aware that we can't offer support as long as those are installed. Remove the mods, verify your game files and then check if the issue still exists.
We will update this thread as soon as we have news and apologize for the inconvenience.
We're still investigating the issues some of you are facing with the "update loop" which is downgrading your game version and blocking savegames with the new content.
We'll let you know as soon as we have news.
A workaround for the time being is to deactivate automatic updates in Ubisoft Connect after the correct update (roughly 2GB) has been downloaded and then to restart Ubisoft Connect.
If you have already created a ticket with the Ubisoft Customer Support, please attach your "launcher_log.txt" file which you can find here by default: C:\Program Files (x86)\Ubisoft\Ubisoft Game Launcher\logs
You have also reported several new bugs to us (e.g. with campaign quests, items and the anarchist defectors), which we're currently looking into.
We'll let you know as soon as we have news regarding the next Game Update.
Following you can find the links to all Anno 1800 DLC on Steam. Please note that they're only compatible with the Steam version of the game.
Season 1 Pass
DLC Sunken Treasure
DLC The Passage
Cosmetic DLC Holiday Pack
Season 2 Pass
DLC Seat of Power
DLC Bright Harvest
DLC Land of Lions
Cosmetic DLC Amusements Pack
Cosmetic DLC City Lights Pack
Season 3 Pass
DLC Tourist Season
DLC The High Life
Cosmetic DLC Vehicle Liveries Pack
Cosmetic DLC Pedestrian Zone Pack
The most prominent and central element of “The High Life” – both visually as well as from a gameplay perspective – of course is the Skyscrapers. So, in this first DevBlog for the upcoming DLC, let’s take a look at how the Skyscrapers came to be and which challenges we faced during development.
The topic of Skyscrapers came up when we initially started planning content for Season 3 and decided on the Old World focus. While “Docklands” and “Tourist Season” were supposed to be DLC to accompany and support Anno 1800’s midgame, “The High Life” would focus on the lategame with its Skyscrapers as a way to maximize population in existing cities – and without a need to expand further, going up instead of wide – and more needs to provide an additional challenge.
You can read the full article here.
Latest posts made by UbiCecce
Hello Anno Community,
We are getting closer and closer to the end of the year – only 5 days until December, how is that possible? As Annoholics, there is no better way to get ourselves prepared for the end of 2021 than looking at our end of the year plans.
Read the full Union Update here.
Welcome to this second week of Season 4 Episode 1 which started off with a bang. Let’s see what’s in store!
LIVE SUMMIT – HYPERCARS SEASONS (NOVEMBER 24 – DECEMBER 1)
This week is all about speed and the time has come to move up a gear. Prepare your best ride, get behind the wheel and drive your way to Platinum rank!
PLATINUM: LEGENDARY HC PERF PARTS (NITRO CHEMIST, AIR INTAKE & SHIFTY)
GOLD: MAZDA RX7
SILVER: 52.5K SPARE PARTS
BRONZE: 150K FOLLOWERS
You can find all the details on The Crew Hub
This week’s LIVE Summit Bundle has 3 vehicles up for grabs at a discounted price, available in the Far & Beyond store. Great for helping you get started on the leaderboards:
- Koenigsegg GEMERA (2020) - Hypercar
- Chevrolet CORVETTE C7 ZR1 Convertible (2019) - Hypercar
- Chevrolet CORVETTE STINGRAY (2014) - Street Race
VEHICLES & VANITY BUNDLES
Be sure to check out the Bugatti Veyron 16.4 Grand Sport Vitesse in our Red Vortex Bundle along with our other wonderful vehicles and vanity bundles! Available in the Far & Beyond store until November 30th.
Bugatti Veyron 16.4 Grand Sport Vitesse (2016) Red Vortex Bundle
- Bugatti Veyron 16.4 Grand Sport Vitesse (2016) – Hypercar
- Speed Vortex Smoke
- Red Underglow
- Red Fury Tire
FORD CROWN VICTORIA Marco’s Cab – 1CC ONLY
Last but not least: do not miss the chance to claim the Ford CROWN VICTORIA Marco’s Cab for 1CC only!
Photo by: u/MattyWBA2000 (Reddit)
Photo by: Vacant#0006 (Discord)
We are thrilled to invite all motorsport fans to discover The Crew 2 on PlayStation, Xbox, PC (Ubisoft Connect, Epic Game Store) and Stadia for free! From November 18 to November 21*, enjoy the full Motornation experience and get behind the wheel of an extensive selection of exclusive and fully customizable vehicles all across the USA.
THE CREW 2 FREE WEEKEND, NOVEMBER 18 – 21*
FREE WEEKEND FAQ
Welcome to Motornation, a huge playground built within an entire open-world America, designed for all motorsports, and featuring all kinds of cars, bikes, boats, and planes.
1. DO I NEED PS+ OR XBOX LIVE GOLD TO PARTICIPATE?
Please note that depending on your platform and region, some restrictions may apply to participate in the The Crew 2 Free Weekend, see below for more information.
- Xbox The Free Weekend is available to all Xbox Live Gold and Xbox Game Pass Ultimate members.
- PlayStation The Free Weekend is available to all PS+ members.
2. HOW DO I ACCESS THE FREE WEEKEND ON STADIA?
If you have an active subscription to Stadia Pro, just go to the game's details page in the Stadia Store and select “Play free”. After you launch the game for the first time, it will appear in your library, where it can be played at no charge during Stadia’s Free Play Days event. You can find Stadia's full breakdown here.
3. WHAT CONTENT IS AVAILABLE DURING THIS FREE WEEKEND?
During this Free Weekend, you will have access to the full The Crew 2 experience, including our latest The Crew 2 Season 4 Episode 1: The Contractor! The entire map is available to explore, and you will be able to test your skills on all events with the full catalogue of vehicles.
4. WHAT IS NEW SINCE RELEASE? AND SINCE THE LAST FREE WEEKEND?
If you had the opportunity to play The Crew 2 during a previous test phase or Free Weekend, you will be able to discover the full range of new content, features and game modes introduced through our various title updates, including our latest The Crew 2 Season 4 Episode 1: The Contractor!
5. CAN I PLAY WITH MY FRIENDS DURING THE FREE WEEKEND?
Absolutely. You can play with anyone who already owns the game on PlayStation, Xbox, PC and Stadia, or another friend who is enjoying the Free Weekend just like you!
6. I REALLY LIKE THE GAME AND I WOULD LIKE TO BUY IT! ARE THERE ANY OFFERS AVAILABLE?
If you like the game and want to keep playing after the Free Weekend period is over, you can acquire the game at a special discounted price of up to 80%. The duration of these promotions may vary based on the platforms, but they will all cover the duration of the free weekend.
7. WILL MY PROGRESS FROM THE FREE WEEKEND CARRY ON IF I PURCHASE THE FULL GAME?
All of your progress and vehicles will carry over if you decide to upgrade to the full game.
8. WHAT ABOUT MY EARNED - OR BOUGHT - CREW CREDITS?
Any unused Crew Credits will remain on your account. You'll be able to access them if you upgrade to the full version of the game.
9. WHAT LANGUAGES ARE SUPPORTED IN THE FREE WEEKEND?
The Free Weekend will include all languages supported by the full game.
10. WHERE CAN I FIND OUT IF MY PC RUNS THE GAME?
The PC requirements for the game are available in this article.
*And up until November 22 in some cases.
The first Episode of the fourth Season of The Crew 2 is here. This brand-new episode brings new open-world activities, new ultra mooded events, freshly added vehicles, an all-new Motorpass as well as some fixes and improvements.
For an overview of the content released with the Crew 2 Season 4 Episode 1: The Contractor update, check out our dedicated article.
This update will be deployed starting from 9AM UTC on Wednesday, November 17th. The estimated maintenance duration should be approximatively 3 hours.
Please follow our official channels for any update.
DETAILED PATCH NOTES
Patch Size per platform
- PC: approx. 28 GB
- PlayStation: approx. 27 GB depending on the version.
- Xbox: approx. 28 GB
Patch sizes may vary based on your game version.
- (Added) 98 new vanity items - to be released on a weekly basis through the shop, as LIVE Summit rewards, or in the Motorpass (58).
- 10 smokes
- 19 tires
- 14 underglows
- 11 nitros
- 13 horns
- 9 window tints
- 14 rooftops
- 4 outfits
- 4 helmets
- (Fixed) The current selected Underglow will no longer be equipped even if you’re leaving the custom menu without equipping it.
- (Fixed) The Smooth TStrtetchtetdt (we mean “Stretched”) Asphalt Tire typo in Vanity.
- (Fixed) Polish text version of the translation for "Horn" in the customization menu.
- (Added) 17 LIVE Summits including:
- 4 Premium LIVE Summits
- 5 ultra mooded LIVE Summits
- (Fixed) Summit activities are now in the same order as how they are displayed in-game when being accessed from "The Crew 2 Hub" website.
- (Fixed) "Platinium" changed to " Platinum" on the Summit Features splash screen.
- (Fixed) Red background over the "Mailbox is full" message in summit rewards. We realised that red on red wasn’t the most visible thing.
- Keep track of upcoming LIVE Summits at The Crew Hub.
- (Fixed) The animation that shows earned stars in hobbies is no longer repeating in the Summit.
- (Fixed) Pressing "Esc." when collecting hobbies rewards is no longer closing the menu completely.
- (Fixed) The Skilled Climber hobby is now properly working.
- (Added) New game mode: The Contractor.
- (Added) 2 brand-new Motorpasses.
- (Added) Daily Challenges and 4 Weekly Challenges.
- (Fixed) Motorpass “Exclusives” UI Tag is no longer bugged when changing languages and switching tabs.
- (Fixed) Motorpass Intro Cinematic is no longer skipped if the player opens the Motorpass menu from the In Game News, or before the Profile menu has fully loaded.
- (Added) 4 ultra mooded event.
- (Fixed) A total of 19 shortcuts and exploits on the following races:
- Along The Mississippi
- American Cars In The Midwest
- Bay Area to Central Valley
- Big Bend
- Black Hills East
- Canyon By Night
- Central Woods to Amarillo
- Coastal Range to LA
- Coconut Grove
- Motor Trend Classic
- Ski Jump
- Strip South
- The Middle of Nowhere
- To The Big Cow
- (Fixed) “New Game” or “Continue” splash screens no longer have broken characters.
- (Fixed) The spare parts counter properly displays the number of parts.
- (Added) 24 New Vehicles
- Shop additions
- Ford Crown Victoria (SR)
- Ford Crown Victoria – Marco’s Cab (SR)
- Ford Crown Victoria – Limousine (SR)
- Cadillac Deville (Coupé) (SR)
- Chevrolet 3100 (SR)
- LIVE Summit rewards
- Proto HuP ONE – Marco’s Cab (SR)
- Motorpass, including
- Cadillac Deville (Coupé) – Marco’s Cab (SR)
- Chrysler 300 SRT8 – Limousine (SR)
- Alfa Romeo Giulia Quadrifoglio Outclassed Edition (SR)
- Chevrolet 3100 – The Rocket Co. (SR)
- And more to be revealed throughout the Season!
- (Fixed) Nitro is no longer misplaced on the exhaust of the Honda CBR 1000RR SP2.
- (Fixed) The Pontiac GTO The Judge exclusive liveries are now properly centred.
- (Fixed) The Cadillac Eldorado Brougham is no longer missing its name in languages other than English.
- (Fixed) The tint vanity is no longer applied to the daylight of McLaren 12C.
- (Fixed) The turbo gauge is now properly working for Corvette ZR1 & Corvette C7 ZR1 Convertible.
- (Fixed) ARB sliders pro settings are no longer missing from the KTM X-BOW R's Alpha Grand Prix discipline.
World (Visual & Audio)
- (Added) New main menu.
- (Added) New “The Contractor” landing page and start menu videos.
- (Added) New HQ Bus and new world billboards posters
- (Improved) Time Attack End Screen: ghosts times have been added in the end screens of Time Attack missions to compare with player’s score.
- (Fixed) Missing letter "p" in "Mississipi Special" event in many languages. Apologies for the inconvenience.
- (Added) New Missions.
- (Improved) Updated Livemap default height.
- (Fixed) LoD issue on the river in New York between Rikers Island and Upper east side.
- (Fixed) Road marking texture is no longer extending beyond road on a pier in Los Angeles.
- (Fixed) Invisible wall under Antennas in Dreamland.
- (Fixed) Floating objects in L.A. near Inglewood on the left side.
- (Fixed) Cars are no longer appearing out of a building hit at high speed.
- (Fixed) LoD issue on the mountains between the southern highway and Rio Grande River.
- (Fixed) Floating object in a Church's yard near Washington.
- (Fixed) Floating trees in Old Louisiana.
- (Fixed) Floating pavement in LA to the NW of East LA.
- (Fixed) "Los Angeles" race GPS is no longer going off-road when racing through difficult terrain obstacles.
- (Fixed) Cars are now properly accelerating according to their performance when using some PS4 controllers on PS4 and PC.
- Cannot complete Miami Airport Slalom Skill: assets are blocking the way.
- Isolated assets in the Ocean can be seen from the Livemap.
Motorflix’s latest venture, The Contractor is here and we’re kicking things off with Season 4 Episode 1. Welcome to the world of transportation services: Marco’s Cabs, Diamond Limousine and Rocket Co. are your clients, it’s time to show them that you own the streets. Jump on over to our overview article to get the lowdown on what’s coming in the new update.
LIVE SUMMIT – BACK TO HOLLYWOOD (NOVEMBER 17 – 24)
The first week of the new season ‘The Contractor’ is on! Try to find your way through the traffic and prove that you’re the best cab driver in the US!
YELLOW TAXI ROOFTOP
LEGENDARY SR PERF PARTS
(FAME MAGNET, BUMPER & RICH)
LAMBORGHINI AVENTADOR DRIFTBRONZE
You can find all the details on The Crew Hub
Jump on over to the Far & Beyond Store this week and pick-up the LIVE Summit Bundle to kick-start your leaderboard climb.
- Lamborghini Aventador LP 700-4 (2012) – Drift
- Ford CROWN VICTORIA Limousine (2008) – Street Racing
VEHICLES & VANITY BUNDLES
Get the Koenigsegg Jesko and 3 additional vanities in the Dash vehicle & vanity bundle for one great price. Available in the Far & Beyond store until November 23rd.
Koenigsegg Jesko (2020) Dash Bundle:
- Koenigsegg Jesko (2020) – Hypercar
- Yellow Prismatic Nitro
- Yellow Smoke
- Yellow Underglow
The Crew 2 Season 4 Episode 1: The Contractor
Our next free update - The Crew 2 Season 4 Episode 1: The Contractor - will be available to all The Crew 2 players on November 17th!
Hold on to your seats and get ready to race through this brand-new update: new game mode, new ultra-mooded events, freshly added vehicles and an all-new Motorpass await you upon Episode launch.
Also expect to enjoy regular additions of exclusive content. This includes vehicle drops and vanity items to parade down the streets of New York, as well as LIVE Summits that will challenge you every week!
Full details below.
NEW GAME MODE: THE CONTRACTOR
Ready to enter the world of transportation services? There are some open positions around the city.
Your driving skills are famous all over America and transport companies want to work with you. Drive around the city to start new missions and try to complete them in time to meet customers' expectations!
Starting November 17th, jobs from 3 transport companies in the city will be available: Marco's Cab, Diamond Limousine and The Rocket Company.
Choose Marco's Cab if you fancy giving your passengers the coolest rides. Thanks to their century of expertise, they are known to be the best in town.
You'd rather have a more sophisticated approach? Diamond Limousine is what you need. Ferry your passengers in a luxurious setting between various well-known locations.
If you're more into transporting goods, The Rocket Company is waiting for you. Safely take the cargo all the way to the delivery point. Try to be as cautious as you can!
Don't forget to follow them on Twitter to get their latest news:
Whichever job you pick, we trust you to be up to the task.
We are proud to have added these activities directly to the open world of the game, so we hope you'll enjoy it.
NEW VEHICLES AND VANITY ITEMS
As you know, with a new episode comes new vehicle drops (besides the Motorpass).
As a treat, here's a sneak peek at some of the vehicles you'll be able to pick up as of November 17th: the Chevrolet 3100 (Street Race), the Cadillac Deville (Coupé) (Street Race) and the Ford Crown Victoria Marco's Cab (Street Race).
More vehicles will also be added throughout the duration of the Episode.
All of the above vehicles will be available for purchase in bucks or Crew Credits, on November 17th. Stay tuned over the following weeks and months for more vehicle drops, and for our usual new vanity item rotations.
SEASON 4 EPISODE 1 MOTORPASS
Here is a breakdown of what is to expect in the Motorpass with the new update:
NEW LIVE SUMMITS
For the competitors out there, the latest batch of LIVE Summits begins on November 17th with Urban Jam: thrilling races through the city traffic are awaiting!
Our first Premium LIVE Summit will come on December 1st and will feature the Proto HuP ONE -- Marco's Cab as a Platinum reward!
Be sure to check The Crew Hub regularly to track your progress.
Once again, November 17th is just the beginning! Content drops and themed weeks will continue to offer regular, fresh new experiences as The Contractor takes you through the city.
Keep an eye on our weekly articles and official channels for the latest news and announcements. We'll see you on the road gearheads!
Last week we celebrated Anno 1701’s 15th anniversary! With it being the first Anno title developed here at Ubisoft Mainz (back then still Related Designs) and marking the start of a series of Anno titles developed by us, we thought it’s a good time to talk about what’s powering all the Anno games since 2006: The Anno Engine.
For this purpose, we acquired the help of our colleagues Frank (Senior 3D Programmer) and Jan (Gameplay Programmer).
Before we dive a bit into the history and developments of the Anno Engine, we should first clear up one big question: What, by Old Nate’s beard, actually is a “game engine”?
Read the full DevBlog here.
Hey Anno Community,
Let us share a few news in this week’s Union Update!
Join the Ubi35 celebrations!
Ubisoft is turning 35 this year! To celebrate the occasion, you can expect events, gifts and other celebrations for many of its brands.
Keep an eye on the Ubisoft Store for sales on Anno 1800 and its DLC as well as the History Editions – and participate in the contest to win 1000€ worth in Ubisoft Wallet credit.
You can also expect Free Weekends and giveaways for many Ubisoft titles over the following weeks.
To find out more, head to the Ubi35 website!
We’re additionally having our own anniversaries, with Anno 1701 and Ann 1503 celebrating last week. And with Anno 2205 and Anno 2070 we still have two futuristic candidates coming up!
Read the full Union Update here.
On Tuesday we celebrated a special anniversary for our studio: 15 years ago we released our very first Anno game: Anno 1701.
With the previous two games developed by Austrian developer MAX Design, the opportunity to work on an existing series was an exciting one. Anno 1701 also marked the first 3D entry of the series and many probably remember it for its campaign (The Sunken Dragon) and the marketplace which portrayed not only the progress of your city, but also its mood.
While we changed our studio’s name since 2006 from Related Designs to Ubisoft Blue Byte and now Ubisoft Mainz, we’re still happily developing Anno games.
As a little surprise to celebrate the occasion, we released an Anno 1701 themed skin for your Ship of the Line in Anno 1800. It’s available for everyone, just select one of these ships and click the customize button.
Read the full Union Update here.
Hey Anno Community!
Our latest Cosmetic DLC, the “Pedestrian Zone Pack” was released a little bit over a week ago, and since then we have seen so many beautiful screenshots you shared with us and the rest of the Community. We hope the reworking of your cities wasn’t too hard, but we can definitely say that the results are amazing!
Read the full Union Update here.