Best posts made by uCanCallMeRoot
Latest posts made by uCanCallMeRoot
I ran into a bugged World Event in Sciropescure.... when u have to pick up the old man with the missing leg and carry them up the mountain to the water... i put him down and he just lays there and no movie scene is triggering... neither can i pick him up again.
I noticed its fully bugged now at the end of the game when i returned to it, to check if it did reset and hes still just laying there... at 100+ hours in and max level + legendary equip i dont really feel like restarting the game for one bugged quest.
Besides of that I also still carry a secondary copy of the Galloglach and Huntsman chest with me which bugs out the upgrading of these pieces.
Ran into a rather big bug and seems i am not the only one.
Both Huntsman chest armor and Galloglach chest armor got duplicated and bug out now when u try to upgrade either of them. I saw players mentioning that they also got duplicated weapons and ship skins... with 70+ hours in and almost 300 powerlevel theres no point in restarting the game especially because it just happens again.
The second bug which is more of an annoyance is that when u pick up an opal and have to reload the save for whatever reason (crash and the likes) the map marker will be still there, but the opal is gone. Highly likely because its already in inventory and these things get "saved" online, but these map markers needs to be locked at again too esepcially because u cant properly toggle them without toggling off most of the important markers.
@vaticd It "luckily" just happend twice for me... one time before a movie scene which wasnt starting/loading correctly and one time after a movie... only way to fix it fo rme was to quit to main menu and reload an ealier savegame and to cross my fingers that it wouldnt blurp again...
I am still thankfull that i havent run into any bugs "yet" which either corrupted my savegame OR would have hindered any progress in the main story... like some players have mayor issues with their settlements and so on.
Honestly i played both origins AND odyssey at release and neither of them was THAT buggy... I really hope they patch some of the smaller issues soon, because for me it kinda kills every mood to properly clean the game/map when their solution at the end for these issues will be something like: "problem solved... the issues wont appear again when u start a new game." At 50 hours in and powerlevel 250 this is not something u want to hear. lol I usually get the most out of AC games when am apply to play new games plus and carry my progress over and have more to work on instead of starting again at zero.
- I now also got a duplicate of the Galloglach chest armor besides of the Huntsman one... considering u cant sell armor anymore its getting a bit annoying.
- And a toggle for the buggy opals to hide them permanently off the map is really required too.
- also the bows sometimes dont fire arrows even when having enough equipped... they just act like they are empty aka eivor doesnt raise the bow regardless how much click the mouse buttons.
Some Bugs I encountered.
I first want to say I adore the game and luckily so far I didn't run into anything completely game breaking, but I saw some with similar bugs and wanted to make a list.
• eivor becoming "frozen" and unable to move, camera movement still works... usually happens before or after a movie scene when something went wrong with loading or leaving said movie clip
• duplicate of huntsman chest armor gets added when using tattoo shop in settlement
• opals which can't be picked up
• already picked up opals have their map markers still on the map, this happens after reloading a savegame which was before picking them up, but I also saw players mentioning they are back on the world map when starting a new game. Maybe a map toggle to hide just them or being able to hide them one by one urself/mark them as collected would solve that issue (really annoying because it clutters the map with items which aren't there anymore)
• "sliding down" sound or/and animation being stuck and only solution is to reload the game from title screen
• community pictures still showing up on map even when hiding them in the legend. they should be hidden by default and turned on if someone actually wants to see them.