Best posts made by vatiman
Latest posts made by vatiman
Here is a 3 min video from AC logo to in-game (you can see the map, flickering on Eivor's face, my actually settings in game, flickering on snow and sky...). When sun is out, lights flickering more intensive (not in that video)
If you need something more specific, please let me know and I'm happy to record it.
Thank you for the quick response. For the record, I'm going to list the times this flicker is seen:
- On the logo screen> Flicker does not appear
- In the menu selection load game> The flashing does not appear
- In the map menu and in the areas where light reflects (snow, a candle, the character's face)> Flickering appears
If you need screenshots or on-screen videos, I can provide them.
The game is updated to version 1.3.1. I have tried on another monitor (Samsung Q84T) and it keeps persisting. I have changed all the settings and the flickering still persists.
Regarding new game, yes, I created a new game but the flickering still persists.
It's funny because this only happens to me in this game and in Immortals Phenix Rising, both from Ubisoft. However, I have Watch Dogs Legion and the game is perfect, it does not have any type of flickering problem. I also have other next gen games that don't have this problem.
Thank you for the quick response.
Two months have passed and I still haven't made any progress. I had the same problem since February, I can't play in that conditions.
You constantly tell me that the team is checking it, ok, but you don't give me solutions. You haven't even been offered the option of giving me something in compensation. I trusted you.
I have been patient. I didn't ask for refund my money. I expend 60€ in that game, unplayable game.
What am I supposed to do? Keep waiting ... Nothing?
In each update, in each hotfix, I redownload the game and test it. I spend an hour testing options on the television, the console, the game.
What am I supposed to do?
Under normal conditions, with a physical game, I return it to the store and have someone else play what I can't. Being a digital game, what should I do? Trust you? This has not worked and I have lost.€ 60 on a game I can't play.
I think I have been patient, I think I have been polite. I expected more from Ubisoft.
I was wrong.
@ubikobold 2 months a no news about that... Two months and not even the problem is in the megathread. Two months you checked twice and the team were with the problem. I think I've been very patient, it's the only game I've problems with. I bought the game on day one and still can't play it.
I have lost all confidence I had in Ubisoft, you don't give me solutions, you dont mention me in the megathread, you dont update the problem or a simpy reminder. I'm completely disgusted with this.
I've been on this topic for two months and I haven't gotten any answers. Not even a "we're working on it, it's something we don't know"
I've been patient and collaborated with what I've been asked. The point is that I've a game that I can't play because it causes me a headache every time the game lights flash more than 5 min on screen. It's literally unplayable. I can't refund the game, I can't get my money back. I've all the Assassins Creed, I bought Far Cry 5, Watch Dogs Legion... I'm n Ubisoft hard supporter, I've never had a problem with you! However with this game it's impossible for me to play and I dont get answers on your part.
I'm seeing daily the moderator connected and saw how is answering, post indicator goes up, and I understand that he/she has many things to answer, however my problem is still not taken care of.
Please, I'd need some kind of answer on your part, even if it's "we're working on it." It's not much, but I could settle because it's been two months since I opened the incident and two weeks without getting any kind of response. I'm rethinking the image the company is giving me, and next time I'm going to think a lot about buying another one of your games.
Thank you in advance.
@Ubi-Keo Thanks for your reply!
Ok, my response:
- Changing the HDMI cable and try another HDMI port in your TV --> I have tried different cables and in different ports. The result is the same
- Check the picture settings on your TV and maybe disable some of the options you may have enabled --> I tryed without HDR on XBOX and TV and the same thing happens
- Try plugging the console into another TV to see if the issue persists --> I don't have another TV :(... but, I tryed on my LG PC monitor (LG 29UM69G-B) and the same things happens. With other cables too.
- Change the in game setting to Quality rather than Performance Mode or vice versa depending on which setting you have enabled --> When I di dit, I restart the game and console, and the same thing happens.
Can you also both answer the following:
- Have you also experienced this with any other games? --> Yes, only one... Demo of Immortals Fenyx Rising https://imgur.com/WpuJLpK As you can see, the exact same thing happens. Other next gen games are OK, also old ones.
- Do you have the latest game update installed? --> Last versión of Valhalla (1.20) and last versión on my TV.
- What is the model and size of your TV? --> LG 55" UM7100PLB
Also, Xbox Series X is updated too, FYI.