Posts made by verybigcinema
Hi everyone! Just wanted to let you know that we finally managed to solve the issue for me. In my case, the high number of accounts linked to my Ubisoft account seemed to be causing all the trouble. After unlinking all accounts that I don't really need anymore (Facebook, Stadia etc.), everything was fixed. Hopefully this will help some of you as well. fyi the support advised to not unlink any first party accounts (Sony, MS, Nintendo) since the progress for some games might be tied to it.
The problem exists for six weeks now and still isn't solved, even after today's update to version 1.2.1. I haven't received any reply from the support to our discussion on Twitter for almost three weeks now. I don't even know whether this issue is worked on or when we can finally expect a solution. Sorry, but this whole experience - having a frustrating bug and getting no real help from the official support - is absolutely unsatisfying.
@nofearpt Yes, it's really strange. I'm somehow glad that I'm not the only one still having these issues, but besides of that I'm sorry to hear that you are also still affected. I don't really get why the support is still only searching for the root cause on "our side" since it should be obvious by now that it's very likely not related to the system settings, the network or the internet provider. It either has to be a serverside error, some issues with our accounts or maybe there is even something wrong with our versions of the game. I'm also using the digital PS5 version that I got as the free upgrade from the PS4 version, so maybe there is something wrong in this specific setup since 1.2.0. Since there seems to be a number of players affected, I cannot understand why this isn't escalated to the development/network/whatever team already
thank you for the advise. We already checked this in the Twitter conversation (and I already sent the corresponsing screenshot of the port forwarding), but this didn't help at all like everything else until now. Regarding the port forwarding, we tried all combinations, such as forwarding ports 80 and 443 with and with UPnP enabled, as well as enabling UPnP without having dedicated ports forwarded. Unfortunately, I also didn't receive any reply via Twitter for a couple of days now (even before the Easter holidays).
@ubiexcellent Thank you for your reply! Unfortunately, I don't have a dedicated case number - it's just a longer conversation via DM. I'm using the same user name on Twitter, in case this helps. I basically posted all information from this conversation here (there are only some screenshots left, but they don't show anything new besides the error message). Your colleagues already had a lot of suggestions, but unfortunately, until now all of them didn't really help. So I was wondering if somebody on these forums possibly found a solution, since there weren't any further replies for a couple of days. Any hints to get my game online again are really appreciated, so I can finally play the Easter event and get the godly rewards from the shop
Hi everyone. Just curious - did someone manage to solve this issue? I'm having the exact same issues since the update to v1.2.0 ("loading addons" for several minutes, continuous online service error 0x00000004 when accessing the Animus shop, Reda's shop etc., no access to Easter event or my Helix credits).
I never changed anything in the game, on the PS5 or in my network. I already tried changing my Ubisoft password, unlinking my PS account, releasing the ports and enabling UPnP as described in the support article, starting the game without connection and reconnecting it later, reinstalling the game - nothing helped in the end. I got in touch with the German support via Twitter, but unfortunately, they were not able to solve the issue yet. However, seeing that I'm not the only one with this issue, and since I didn't change anything besides the update of the game (and also all other games are still working without issues), it's very likely that this is a serverside problem or maybe there is something wrong with our Ubisoft accounts. Unfortunately, the support seems to be only checking settings on my side in order to identify the root cause
Besides of that, I'm also experiencing the same issues when trying to open a support ticket or accessing the live chat - it's not working at all...